Salary: $ 70,000 - $ 90,000 per annum.
Work location: San Antonio, TX.
Posed Date: Jan 4th, 2019.
Kat Tech Systems Inc is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a Software Engineer located at San Antonio, TX. The designated candidate for this position will join a collaborative team environment, providing guidance and expertise necessary toward the successful delivery of the project deliverables and provide effective communication to all levels of staff for reporting status/progress.
- Hands-on experience in building, executing and debugging automated tests for SOAP UI web services.
- Strong experience in J2EE related technologies.
- Strong experience in integrating external systems using Web Services. Experience building Microservices architectures and event-driven systems.
- Experience with Git/Jenkins for configuration management and software build/automate build deployments.
- Strong experience in Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous deployment. Automation skills and experience turning manual processes into one-click scripts.
- Analyzing system traces to improve the solutions for the complex CICS and MQ mainframe systems.
- Extract, data, clean and conform, deliver for presentation and maintain an ETL environment. Ability to understand and construct complex select statements.
- Utilize COBOL, CICS and debugger and provide quality assurance reviews.
- Experience in setting, configuring, maintaining and monitoring of CMAS/MAS.
- Design and development experience using IBM Integration Bus & MQ.
- Designed and implemented integration solutions using IBM Integration Bus.
- Prepare reports periodically for the CoE review with the senior management.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and deploy IBM MQ in the operational environment on RHEL.
- Perform ETL system planning and design, complete logical design, draft architectural plan, and draft source to target mapping of data elements.
- Experience with Splunk for event correlation, performance, security, and compliance issues. Splunk dashboards, reports, and alerting.
- Share reports with the supervisor for review and circulation to relevant stakeholders.
- The candidate will also need to have excellent database (MySQL, Oracle and PL SQL) skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business representatives.
- Requires a minimum qualification of bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
C, C++, COBOL, J2EE, IBM Data Stage, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ/CICS, SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, ServiceNow, Jenkins, Linus/Unix, CMAS/MAS, ETL, Agile, MQ Series, IBM Mainframes, SOAP UI, GIT.